If time will come when memory fails me (forbid it not to happen), photographs will take me back to a time once had been.
South Korea...sigh...one of the places in South East Asia that I'd like to go back on a different season. Everyday during my trip, it's a photo eye candy land. Some of those that caught my eye are the photos above.
- A theater of some sort or hall at the Myeongdong market district. The banners, especially the Great Expectations remind me of the interesting and famous Korean TV drama series.
- An art installation made of cones. It's the bright orange color that actually attracts me to this. :)
- I forgot what they called these ball shaped delicacies. They seem cute and tasty to look at, but I never get myself to buy one.
- The Rubana tailor shop is at the foot of the mid-hill in Namsan area. This looks a European shop to me in the midst of the S. Korean apartments, hotels, and guest houses.
- Do you see a giraffe? I think only in S. Korea do you find a giraffe installation at a second floor building balcony.
- My Boyfriend from Another Star. One of my favorite Korean TV series.
- Yummm...I don't know the names of these snacks, but I like them a lot. This is a photo reference when I go hunting for these in my hometown.
- My sister and cousin love this K-Pop shop. They spend hours roaming around this very petite shop. They recognize the Korean artists and only the two of them can understand each other. This is a shop at a Myeondong train station where we get off as our final stop.
- Hawker stands of food...lots of food. They're yummy too.
- There is a cathedral in S. Korea. I'm glad we have attended mass at the cathedral during our trip.
- Ohhhh the yummiest cheesecake and the most expensive one I have ever tasted.
- Book inspired ceiling light for...oh well inspiration.
- Cutie pattootie bunny dolls
- and lastly when in S. Korea, it's a must try their cafe shops. This one is at the Twosome cafe. The next time I will be back in S. Korea, I will add in my itinerary a cafe-hopping day or days.
Lifestyle. Creative. Moments
leave me your thoughts or stay connected here